42px-Unit_ills_thum_20131.pngBreeze Beach - Pirate of the Shallow Waters
42px-Unit_ills_thum_30131.pngNocturnal Forest - Thief of the Forest
42px-Unit_ills_thum_40131.pngAsekutt Wastelands - Thief from the Skies
42px-Unit_ills_thum_50121.pngShrine of Lystia - The Magnificent Pegasus
42px-Unit_ills_thum_60121.pngDestroyed Cathedral - The Lusting Snake

Idols
Vortex

UnitLocation
42px-Unit_ills_thum_10132.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_20132.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_30132.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_40132.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_50122.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_60122.pngParadise of the Fairies Lv. 3

Totems
Vortex

UnitLocation
42px-Unit_ills_thum_10133.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_20133.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_30133.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_40133.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_50123.png42px-Unit_ills_thum_60123.pngOasis of the Gods
Be sure to hit that Thumbs Up at the bottem ! =D
Posted 14/2/14
Zephyr
1 post
Hi people, I was just wondering about the fusion units such as nymphs, spirits, idols.
I know that there is a low % chance for them to appear in the dungeon and possibly a lower % change to get them (idols especially),
but what I was wondering about is that does the amount of Energy spent/ Higher difficulty on a dungeon affect the encounter rate of said units? Or does it not matter at all?

For example let's say I'm looking for a Fire Spirit (Morgan), would it be wiser to use 7 energy for 8 battles, or 5 energy for 7 battles?

Moved thread to here - CB
Posted 14/2/14
Frontier
263 posts
Hey Zephyr,

Farming for Fusion Units for Evolution is always better in the Tuesdays(Nymphs, Spirits and Idols) And Thursdays (Totems), as their catch rate is almost 100%.

As for Battles for quests, the higher the quest you go in the tier, the more experience you get, it depends on your liking :P
Posted 14/2/14
mightyxunicorn
114 posts
wrote:
Hey Zephyr,

Farming for Fusion Units for Evolution is always better in the Tuesdays(Nymphs, Spirits and Idols) And Thursdays (Totems), as their catch rate is almost 100%.

As for Battles for quests, the higher the quest you go in the tier, the more experience you get, it depends on your liking :P

not necessarily 100% only the last one is which will still be a random spawned element. unlike the totems were you can choose which one you want aside from dark and light totems which are randomly spawned in each. farming nymphs in spirits in normal stages isnt very difficult so id save the energy for your chance at the random idols, which i have found to be very difficult to get in normal stages.
Posted 14/2/14
Gemfinder
195 posts
For the idol dungeon, a lot of people complain that they don't get the units that they want.
Which type of idol spawns is not entirely random; the system secretly takes your team composition into account.
It tends to spawn idols of your opposing/weak point element.

So assuming you're trying to get a FIRE idol, but you bring a WATER heavy team with no EARTH units, chances are you'll meet 2-3 THUNDER idols and zero FIREs.
Bring at least 2 EARTH units in order to encounter FIRE.
Posted 14/2/14
mightyxunicorn
114 posts
hmm.. ill have to give it a try. i was trying to farm a water idol and my runs didnt give me many of them. I run with the same team i had 2 fire units 1 water 2 darks. didnt see any light element. water idols a few times but never at the end. no light units in team yet i seem to get a good amount of dark idols.
Posted 14/2/14
Krispies
277 posts
wrote:
For the idol dungeon, a lot of people complain that they don't get the units that they want.
Which type of idol spawns is not entirely random; the system secretly takes your team composition into account.
It tends to spawn idols of your opposing/weak point element.

So assuming you're trying to get a FIRE idol, but you bring a WATER heavy team with no EARTH units, chances are you'll meet 2-3 THUNDER idols and zero FIREs.
Bring at least 2 EARTH units in order to encounter FIRE.

Omg I suspected that kind of system haha.. keep having too many earth idols popping up.. I always go in a rainbow team tho :|
Posted 14/2/14
DivaDoomcookie
55 posts
Maybe that's why I get so many lightning idols to proc... lol.
Posted 16/2/14
chokichoky
9 posts
i want to ask about how to fight with totem .. they are so sick if he hit ..
Posted 16/2/14
Morpheus
1 post
i have a problem with facing these idols and totem too, they're quite a hard hitter, any suggestion on how should we fight them?
QuoteEdit